INDOOR TRACK / ADVENTURE TRACK
The indoor/adventure track is a two-level jogging and walking area with a variety of amenities.
- Traditional two-lane track (1/8 mile loop)
- Option to utilize the second level incline track
- Tire Flip
- Free Motion Machine
- Escape Octagon Station with monkey bars, dip stations, suspension training, and endless rope
- Heavy bag and speed bag
Epic Walking Track Family Hours:
- Monday-Friday 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Children 8+ Only
- Must be Accompanied by Parent or Legal Guardian
- Must be always within arm’s reach.
- Normal track rules will still apply.
- Please observe jogging/walking lanes
The free weights area consists of your most up-to-date Precor, Rogue, and Arsenal Strength equipment.
- Bench, Decline, Incline, & Shoulder Press
- Plate Loaded Machines
- Squat Racks
- Leg Press
- Calf Raise
- Cable Cross Stations
- Abs Bench
- Eleiko platforms with hybrid bars and KG plates
The cardio area consists of a wide selection of machines that give great views of Epic Central while you’re working out. Built in features on select Precor equipment include TV with access to Netflix, YouTube, and a web browser, as well as Bluetooth connectivity.
- Precor treadmills, ellipticals, AMT’s, and upright/recumbent bikes
- Stairmasters and Intensa stair climbers
- Assault non-powered treadmills and bikes
- Concept2 rowers, bikes and skierg
- Rogue Echo bike
- Sci-Fit lines
- Wheel chair treadmill
The circuit area consists of Precor Discovery line machines as well as a Sci-Fit line to utilize different areas of muscle focus.
- Chest/shoulder press
- Pull down machines
- Leg press
- Leg curl/extension
- Ab crunch
- Inner/outer thigh
- Pec/dec machine
FUNCTIONAL TRAINING AREA
The functional training area consists of an open space with additional fitness amenities that include:
- 2 Rogue Fitness Half racks and 2 full rack stations with bumper plates and accessories
- Dumbbell racks up to 150lbs
- Preloaded Straight and curl bars
- Soft plyo boxes
- Torque Fitness Tank Sled
- Kettlebells and Thor hammers
- Stretching Area