The Epic’s art classrooms will host a number of visual arts courses that will accommodate beginners as well as seasoned artists. With a focus on proper technique from trained instructors, classes will include painting, drawing, ceramics and other mixed media crafts. The space will also be available for paint party rentals and as a studio space rental.
The Epic will offer a variety of programs and classes year round for various ages. Some classes may include:
- Jewelry Making
- & more
For more information: Yeltsin Canini at 972-339-3704 or firstname.lastname@example.org
INTRODUCTION TO DRAWING
This program is meant to teach the students the bases for drawing. Some of these fundamentals include still life, perspective, and portraiture. Students will also explore different mediums such as compressed charcoal, soft and oil pastels, and more.
Oct 1, Oct 8, & Oct 22.
CREATE – ART – PEOPLE SERIES
October Create – Art – People Classes:
Oct 1 – Oil and Pastel
Oct 8 – Paint Pour
Oct 22 – Paint-a-long!
Tuesday & Thursday
5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Grades 6 – 12 welcome with curent active membership at The Epic.
The art studio will be open for artists to stop in create art, collaborate, and fellowship in a safe environment.
- Material -Artist must bring their own materials for creation of a piece of work, however tables and easels will be provided.
- Cleaning – Artists must clean up after themselves for any project done in the studio space.
- Violation – Any inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated; this may result in cancellation of memberships.
For art related parties and classroom set-ups. Rental includes:
- Tables & seating for up to 25 people
- Sink & dry erase board
- TV with HDMI access
2-HOUR PAINT PARTY
|Per person (Minimum 5 / Max 10)|
Party rates include:
- Painting instructor
- Seating, drawing horses, & easles
- Paints, easles, canvases, & brushes
For more information on availability and classroom rentals, please contact Alonda Dillard 972-339-3717 or email@example.com