How can adding just 150 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise to your weekly routine change your life?
- Lower risk of heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, dementia and Alzheimer’s, several types of cancer, and some complications of pregnancy
- Better sleep, including improvements in insomnia and obstructive sleep apnea
- Improved cognition, including memory, attention and processing speed
- Less weight gain, obesity and related chronic health conditions
- Better bone health and balance, with less risk of injury from falls
- Fewer symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Better quality of life and sense of overall well-being
Source: American Heart Association
*Always talk with your healthcare provider before starting a new fitness regimen.
It doesn’t matter where you are on your wellness journey; it matters that you get started. Join The Epic for access to world class amenities, dedicated professionals, and life changing opportunities.
Visit JoinTheEpic.com or stop by the Guest Service desk to learn more.
#starttoday #hearthealth #getmoving #fitfam #neverskipmonday #motivationmonday #hasslefree #gptx #JoinTheEpic