If you happened to miss Epic Waters’ announcement through their newsletter and social channels, Epic Waters will officially open on January 12, 2018 at 5:00pm!
The parking lot will open at 8:00am on January 12, and you and your family and friends can join us for giveaways and prizes. Please keep in-mind that there will be no overnight camping, no oversized vehicles (such as RVs or large trailers), or arrival before 8:00am on January 12.
Here are some guidelines for the process on January 12:
- The first 50 physically standing in the line will receive one Annual Pass per person.
- The next 50 physically standing in the line will receive one $100 gift card.
- The parking lot will not open until 8:00am on January 12.
- Grand Prairie Police and Epic Waters staff, including parking attendants will be directing guests on where to park.
- You are more than welcome to bring chairs, small coolers with food and beverages – Just keep in-mind that you will not be able to bring these items inside the waterpark.
- Activities will begin in the afternoon, leading-up to the opening of the doors at 5:00pm.
- Individuals that are the first 50 physically in line will receive Annual Passes, and will not need to pay for admission on January 12.
- There is no holding a spot in-line for another individual. Passes/gift cards will only be given to the guests that are present.
- Individuals receiving Annual Passes need to be over the age of 3 years old, and the Annual Passes are non-transferable. The recipient must be the user of the Annual Pass.
For more information about Epic Waters, visit EpicWatersGP.com