The Epic is currently seeking licensed massage therapists to work out of our designated message therapy room. As an independent contractor, you’ll be able to use our table and accessories as you provide massage therapy in addition to top notch customer service. We are looking for therapists that have experience in one or more of the following areas: Swedish, Trigger Point, Deep Tissue, and Sports (experience with injury prevention/treatment).
The daily tasks of an Epic massage therapist will include:
- Assessing the patient’s condition
- Determining appropriate treatment plans
- Performing massage therapy on a variety of members/guests
- Collaborating with other health professionals to develop a course of treatment
- Documenting encounters with members/guests
- Cleaning and maintaining treatment rooms and materials
- Keeping accurate customer and business records
- Delivering a safe and therapeutic experience with all services
With the benefit of working in a brand new, state-of-the-art 120,000 sq. ft. recreation facility, thousands of members will have exposure to your services. Additionally, we will provide you with a space and equipment, and will help you with marketing your services.
If you are interested in adding your therapeutic skills to our Epic experience, please email your resume to Thomas Menezes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BECOME A FOUNDING MEMBER!
Become a Founding Member and receive the best deals this month!