Now accepting Grand Prairie resident and non-resident memberships. 1-month, 3-month, & auto-draft options avaliable at a 50% discount.
At this time we are not offering anual memberships, upgrades, day passes, or Epic/Epic Waters Combo Pass.
- We will not be allowing any in-person tours at this time. Please check out our Virtual Tour of our facility under modified operations here.
- Temporary fitness facility age policies apply – No one under the age of 12 is allowed to enter the facility. Ages 12-15 must be accompanied by an adult 18+.
- All ages welcome during Family Swim time only. Read more
- FACE COVERINGS REQUIRED: When entering and exiting the facility, interacting with staff and accessing common areas such as lobbies, locker rooms and restroom.
- All persons over the age of ten* (10), including employees, customers, visitors, invitees and contractors, who enter The Epic must wear a face covering over their nose and mouth. The face covering may be a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief.
- Do not enter The Epic if you are experiencing any COVID-related symptoms.
- Masks not required while exercising but is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to continue wearing a face covering the entire duration of your visit to The Epic.
- Gloves are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to be worn throughout the facility.*The age is referring to the Dallas county requirement. Facility age requirement still apply.