We understand that questions may arise pertaining to your membership plan purchase, class, event, or party. Staff is working diligently during this unique time to communicate regarding different membership plans. Please see below on some information pertaining to your possible item of purchase.
- Annual memberships and annual upgrade purchases – Additional time will be added to your annual membership plan for the entire time frame we are closed. You will not miss any time and do not need to contact The Epic to make these changes to your membership plan.
- Auto-draft memberships and auto-draft upgrade purchases – All auto-draft memberships and recurring payments will be cancelled effective immediately and no cancellation fees are charged. If the most recent draft has already been sent to your banking institution and the payment hits your account, contact us at email@example.com to receive a refund for that payment. You will be eligible to re-enroll in this membership plan by visiting the Guest Services desk when our facility opens and you would like to begin use.
- 1- month & 3- month memberships – All members on this plan will receive communication from an Epic team member regarding a prorated refund deducting the time of purchase until the original closure date of March 14. You will be eligible to re-purchase the full month membership plan by visiting the Guest Services desk when our facility opens and you would like to begin use.
- Parties & Rentals – All parties and rentals booked through Sunday, May 10 will be cancelled. Event hosts will receive communication from an Epic team member regarding a rescheduled option date in the future as available or for a full refund. Parties & rentals occurring after May 10 will cotinue to be monitored and followed in accordance to guidelines from the CDC.
- Program participants – All programs, classes, and events through Sunday, May 10 will be cancelled. Participants will receive communication from an Epic team member regarding a refund.
- Camp Epic Summer Day Camp – Communication will be released at a later date regarding registration time frames and camp offerings as we continue to monitor and follow the guidelines of the CDC.