Monday, September 6
8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
RECENT FACILITY UPDATES
Member Guest Passes available *during specific times.
Due to recent overcrowding, member usage, and safety concerns. Guest passes will no longer be available for purchase Monday -Friday 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
The Epic will allow members to purchase member guest passes for their visitors.
Epic Members ages 18+ must be present with their guest at time of transaction.
- $10 per guest/day. Non-refundable. Allows access to membership amenities for (1) single day.
- Maximum of (4) guests per member per day.
- Information from the guest will need to be provided at the time of transaction.
Day passes for those without a member are still unavailable until further notice.
Tuesday – Thursday:
12:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
The Epic pool will be open for fitness swim & family swin during the following hours.
Times are subject to change. Please contact the Epic for more details.
Fitness Swim – for ages 12+ to lap swim, water walk, exercise or use the spa. Children under the age of 12 may not swim at this time without aquatic staff approval.
Monday – Friday: 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Monday – Thursday: 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Family Swim – for families and children to swim and play. Water Features will be turned on. All children 6 and under must have an adult in the water within arms reach. Children 7-14 must have an adult on deck.
Monday – Thursday: 1:00 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. & 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Friday: 1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
CURRENT OPERATIONS - RECENT UPDATES & TEMPORARY FACILITY CLOSURE
Effective Wednesday, March 10, masks will be highly recommended but not required to enter City of Grand Prairie facilities. All other current modifications to the operations at individual facilities will remain in effect until further notice.
The following amenities and offerings will become available
Beginning Monday, May 3
• Basketball court* – scheduled open play times for basketball, pickleball, & volleyball.
• Party packages available for booking – first available party date will begin Friday, May 14.
• Room Rentals** – Culinary Kitchen, Crompton’s, Explore Room, & Art Room
• Limited personal training packages and sessions
*Futsal and table tennis will no longer be offered at The Epic. The multi-purpose court has transitioned into an extension of the fitness floor and will remain as such.
**The Epic Theater, The Warehouse, & Recording Studio will be available at later dates
Beginning Monday, May 17
• Game Room & Zone1317 Teen Room
Standard membership pricing will resume Monday, May 24
- This serves as 30 day notice that our modified operations promotional discount of 50% will expire. All auto-draft memberships will automatically increase to our standard auto-draft membership rate listed here (link to website with membership info). The Epic will discontinue promotional 1 month & 3 month membership options.
- Annual membership plans will become available.
- CrossFit 2960 upgrade fee begins – $39/month auto-draft or $399/year.
- GroupFit classes are now included in The Epic standard membership fee.
- VIP Parking is no longer available and the gated parking lot will remain closed until further notice.
- Day passes and Epic/EpicWaters Combo Passes are unavailable until further notice.
- *KidsPlay/TinyTots Babysitting punch passes will be available and drop-in fees begin.
*KidsPlay/TinyTots Drop-in = $2.00
Multi-visit Punch Pass
10 punches = $15 ($1.50/visit)
25 punches = $25 ($1.00/visit)
60 punches = $45 ($.75/visit)
For questions, please contact JoinTheEpic@gptx.org or 972-339-3742.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Massage therapy sessions
- Outdoor fitness turf & equipment container
- Epic Eats Café
- Recording studio sessions & The Epic Theater
- Programming and events such as art, culinary, theater, dance, athletic, & youth classes
- Day passes, guests, and drop-ins will not be available at this time.
- There will be no cash handling or exchanging of any kind. All transactions must by made by credit or debit card.
- We have switched software providers for our facility. Your first visit back to The Epic will require a new picture taken for our system, verification of account information, and possible redistribution of membership cards. Those on the monthly auto-draft plan will need to bring their Visa, Mastercard, or Discover card they would like to use for re-enrollment payment. We appreciate your patience during this time.
- The Epic has the right to use discretion and limit that facility capacity for the safety of everyone in the building.
- Each area throughout the facility will have a limited capacity of people allowed in each space.
- Equipment has been spaced, at least 6 ft apart, across other areas of the building including the Grand Atrium, basketball court, multi-purpose court, and 2nd floor common areas in order to enhance social distancing. Some equipment may not be accessible at this time or may not have dedicated tv screens.
- All members and staff entering the facility will be subject to a screening process, including temperature checks.
- The VIP entrance will be temporarily closed. EVERYONE must enter and exit through the MAIN entrance, located in the main breezeway between The Epic & EpicWaters. This allows for close monitoring of the capacity limits.