Stress is inevitable. We live in a fast-paced world that can feel overwhelming with work, family needs, and just the day to day demands. Staying on top of stress is key, and fortunately, there are many enjoyable management techniques.
Reduce Stress at The Epic:
- Take a culinary class and learn new kitchen skills to prepare healthy meals.
- Play a favorite sport like basketball, futsal, pickleball, or volleyball.
- Take up a hobby like painting, drawing, or making jewelry.
- Enjoy quality active time with your family.
- Listen to music or watch an inspiring performance at The Epic Theater presented by Texas Trust Credit Union.
- Take a walk outside or on The Epic’s two indoor tracks.
- Workout using state of the art fitness equipment or the outdoor turf zone.
- Get a relaxing and soothing massage.
- Take a yoga class or meditate.
- Take a Spin class or go for a run to clear your head.
- Read a book from the Epic Reads library.
- Watch your favorite sports team while relaxing with friends at Crompton’s Pub.
The Epic provides access to world class amenities and dedicated professionals to support you on the journey to your best self. Memberships are hassle free and flexible. 1-month, 3-month, annual, and auto draft plans are offered to fit your life and goals. No initiation fees and no annual maintenance fees. Want to make your membership even more epic? Upgrades are available for GroupFit, CrossFit 2960, KidsPlay babysitting, and Gold Medal parking.
Visit JoinTheEpic.com or stop by the Guest Service desk to learn more.
#stressfree #starttoday #hearthealth #getmoving #fitfam #neverskipmonday #motivationmonday #hasslefree #gptx #JoinTheEpic